Sunday, December 27, 2015

Sultan Ibrahim ibni Almarhum Sultan Iskandar

Sultan Ibrahim posing for a wefie with members of the public.Johor Ruler Sultan Ibrahim Ibni Almarhum Sultan Iskandar has made it clear that he is above politics and does not favour any politician.

I did my research and this is not our custom. Neither is shisha. I was shocked and disgusted when I saw women in headscarves and even children puffing away.

I realised that this was the beginning of a disaster and had to put my foot down as soon as possible.

To me, this is a technology drug that will be harmful. Unlike drugs, this is difficult to detect.

Johor Ruler Sultan Ibrahim Ibni Almarhum Sultan Iskandar
I was fed up of the various authorities at both the state and federal levels, which could not decide on what to do.

They were dragging their feet and some politicians were making silly remarks such as vaping should not be banned because a million votes would be lost and bumiputra interest would be affected.

The Ruler dining at a restaurant in Muar, Johor. He later paid for his own food and also paid for all customers who ate at the restaurant that day.

I find it hard to understand the rationale or irrationality of any Malaysian leader who wants Malay­sia to quarrel with Singapore. It’s what I called crooked thinking.

There is so much we can learn from Singapore. They have done well, let’s be honest here. We don’t have to go on expensive study trips to Europe or the United States – just go across the Causeway to Singapore, they have done so many things that are correct and efficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment