Monday, November 6, 2017

Stinking Garbage Politic

Image result for stink from toiletTambun MP Ahmad Husni Mohamad Hanadzlah was today challenged to repeat, outside the Dewan Rakyat, his claim that his nephew was sodomised by Anwar Ibrahim. Johari Abdul (PKR-Sungai Petani) said in the lower house today that Husni and his nephew should lodge a police report if it was true that the latter was sodomised by the PKR de facto leader.
“I challenge Tambun to make this statement outside, that your nephew, Hairani Nafis, was sodomised by Anwar Ibrahim.

“I would like to ask our friends to lodge a qazaf (wrongful accusation) complaint. If Husni cannot prove that Anwar sodomised Hairani, we will take action against him,” he said.

Husni, who was formerly second finance minister, last week criticised former prime minister Dr Mahathir Mohamad and former deputy prime minister Muhyiddin Yassin. He also spoke of why he no longer believed in Anwar’s struggle.

“Do you know who Dr Mahathir is? I do. I (was) the second finance minister. I knew what happened when Pos Malaysia was bought, at Perwaja. I know. You know who Muhyiddin is? You don’t know, but I know. Do you know who is Anwar Ibrahim? I was Anwar Ibrahim’s man, I left him.

“After he resigned as deputy prime minister, I helped him. We went to Bukit Damansara. When he was involved in sodomy. He was involved with my ‘anak buah’. We all cried, I went to Jordan,” he said last week.


No comments:

Post a Comment